Book photos...getting close

There are a couple of you out there who had wanted to supply photos for my next book, but, so far, none have arrived. I'd love to at least look at your shop shots, but we've only got about three more weeks before it is too close to the time to wrap up the whole works to let me take any more.
Let me know, please.
I didn't see the original post, so I really don't know what you want, but you can look here. The woodshop is new to me and has a long way to go before it's done.
http://www.spaco.org/myshop.htm
Pete Stanaitis -----------------
Charlie Self wrote:

Pete,
Both shots will work well in as large a size as you have. The drawing will also be handy.
On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:57:40 -0700 (PDT), Charlie Self

hey charlie, I havent got any pics yet. was wondering when you was coming this way or if plans had changed. gas prices the way they are I can understand your not making the trip. I'll see if I can get some pics for you this weekend.
skeez

Charlie,
Have a look at my shop and let me know what type of photos you would like and I will send them to ya. I have a 8 mpixel SLR, so also let me know what file sizes you would prefer to be e-mailed.
--
www.garagewoodworks.com

Are you shooting in raw? That is best, when possible, and then I can deal with any light problems (fluorescents can be a bitch to adapt for, but AWB works most of the time: when I'm having fun, I shoot with some window light, and set the balance to one of the fluorescent types my camera allows. I may get my cover shot that way.
Call me stupid but I never knew you were an author. I never look at who writes a book or pay much attention to the name. I stopped by our library to see if we had any of your books. We have about 30 copies of different books in our library system. I think there's at least 30 libraries in the county. One interesting note though, is that over 22 of those books were lost or stolen. Not sure if that's a good thing for an author or not. Maybe people just like your stuff??!!
If you're doing another book on workshops, I'm really interested in what can be done in garages. I had a 30x30 outbuilding at my old place but now I'm trying to setup shop in a single stall of a 2 car garage. It really limits the tools I can buy and how everything fits in there. I like books with lots of color photos cause they're more interesting and I can often find good ideas in the photos.
Anyway...good luck with your book and let us know what the title is so we can check it out.