Book for a self making Noobie

What would be the definitive starting book for a person who wants to build a cabinet to store DVDs. I'm not looking for anything complex just a simple pine Ikea-type cabinet.

would you help to point me in the right direction?

Thanks, Gord

Reply to
Gordon Trooth

Don't really need a book. Get some paper and draw up some designs you like. Cabinets may be a little more challenging than a simple case. Look at some of the DVD cases in the stores to get some ideas. I store my CDs and DVDs in a divided drawers which works nicely to keep them out of sight, clean, and protected.

Reply to
Phisherman

Try an Ikea catalogue. Seriously. Catalogues and furniture books are where I get my ideas from. And then I just adjust the size to suit my desires.

John

Gord>What would be the definitive starting book for a person who wants to

Reply to
Eddie Munster