Bonehead Ideas

Page 2 of 2
Knothead notes:

Sounds like a buddy of mine. I was putting seats from a wrecked BMW into my Valiant (why the HELL not?). We marked the first location for checking above and below, I lifted the seat out and discovered ol' Miles had drilled the first two holes already. There was this funny smell...ahhhhh, brake fluid!
We did get the seats in, capped the line to the rear wheels, and I drove home with front wheel brakes until I could get to the dealer's next day.
Charlie Self "One of the common denominators I have found is that expectations rise above that which is expected." George W. Bush