Boat Forum, a success after first week.

Webmasters at Georgetown Online are understandably excited by the wooden boat community's acceptance of its latest message area - The Wooden Boat Forum. http://pub52.ezboard.com/fgeorgetownonlinefrm33
The figures are nothing short of astounding. They opened on the evening of September 12 and by September 21, 13:15 (EST) the stats were: Total page views 1076 Total message 53 Most page views of any topic 344
The success is attributed to Georgetown Online's ongoing policy of an online environment rated safe for all ages, no Spam, no advertising and of course the messages.
".I sailed from Maracaibo, Venezuela to Aruba - a three day beat into the trade-winds." "I aptly named her after the Dickens' character Uriah Heap, but she seemed to lose her soul. Perhaps the boat was doomed from the start.."
Power boaters, sailors, wooden boat enthusiasts and boat builders from around the Globe are meeting at The Wooden Boat Forum. http://pub52.ezboard.com/fgeorgetownonlinefrm33
I look forward to meeting you there.
Commodore, James Smollet