boat bookcase

I want to build a boat bookcase for my son's room. I know I saw an article about it in one of the woodworking magazines. Anyone have an idea which one & when. Any other sources would be appreciated too.
Thanks, Chris
Chris, I haven't seen the article you're thinking of however if you do a search for "one sheet skiff" and "two sheet skiff" you should come across some plans for plywood boats that would work as a book case. The One Sheet Skiff is probably just the right size for a bookcase. It's not bad as a little rowboat either.
It's a pretty simple hull and you should be able to knock one out in a weekend.
g'luck
You should be able to find something here http://woodworkersworkshop.com/resources/index.php?search=boat%20book&andor=and
Sun, Feb 6, 2005, 5:34pm snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Chris) claims: I want to build a boat bookcase for my son's room. <snip>
Does your son know about it? When I was a kid, I'd much rather of had a "real" bookcase, and then sit a model boat on top of it.
Apparently you haven't tried a search then, I've seen them, but they're pay plans; altho I'm thinking I did see one free plan.