BOARD BUILDING

Looks like a good link, if you're into that sort of thing.

Well, seems like more of those damn New Yorkers and New Jerseyites, or whatever, are moving down here all the time. Feel like I need to check the hardware store, to see if they have some traps or something. In the meantime, I ordered a pump 12 ga, and laid in a bit of 00 and #4 buck, along with a few slugs. I figure I'm pretty well prepared for snakes, lawyers, or northerners. They get down here, buy one of those butt-ugly poser pickups, and after six months actually think they blend right in. Kinda pathetic. I've been down here since the summer of '79, in my place since the fall of '81, and still get, "You ain't from around here, are ya?" as soon as I say something. Then I go up north and all my relatives talk about how "southern" I talk. LMAO

The Luv project is dead in the water, again/still/yet. But, I've been reviewing the Dub project, and coming up with a number of ways I can cut down on work, weight, and time involved. I "knew" that watching Monster Garage would pay off.

At the same time I've been coming up with some ideas for a coffee table, that I've been thinking on for some time. It's all in the head for now, but almost ready to write down a few measurements, and maybe a rought sketch or two - precision plans in my world. Been making progress on plans for a bed too, just not quite as far along - still working out a few more details. I'm thinking spare-no-expense, only the finest qualty 2X4s and 2X12s. First class all the way.

I hadn't received my July copy of Car Crafrt, so called in about it. While I was on the line, I asked when my subscription expires. As it turns out, in 2025. I don't like people calling me about renewing.

I've got a few more interesting plans I've ran across, I'll post them, sooner or later.

Free wood is always popular, and popular wood is the best kind.

Later

JOAT Reality is not mandatory, it's just an option.

Reply to
J T

SNIP

And all this time I thought you WERE in the North! Don't know where I got this impression. Maybe you mentioned snow some time in the past.

Reply to
Gerald Ross

Gerald wrote: And all this time I thought you WERE in the North! Don't know where I got this impression. Maybe you mentioned snow some time in the past.

North Carolina! Tom

Reply to
tom

Thu, Jun 23, 2005, 5:45am snipped-for-privacy@netcommander.com (Gerald=A0Ross) scribed: And all this time I thought you WERE in the North! Don't know where I got this impression. Maybe you mentioned snow some time in the past.

Yes, that's correct. I WERE in the north. Many years ago. LOL Yep, I've mentioned snow in the past, but sure don't want to wallow in it. Born & raided in MI, Army at 19, back for about another 14 months, back in the Army, and only visited after that. Well, yest, you could say I'm in the north. North Carolina. LMAO About 10 miles or so east of Raleigh.