Blum Mini Drill

Looking to provide a multiple spindle head to a customer who has one of these buggers...
Anyone have one with a multiple spindle head that can shoot me some digital photos? Not sure my customer has the tools to properly measure the area where I need to adapt, etc.
Also looking for misc. thoughts about the process.
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com / Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com VIDEOS:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AutoDrill

V8013-R

If your customer wants to adapt it so it will do other hinges besides the Blum, you need the find out the pattern and work from there.

http://www.woodweb.com/knowledge_base/Cabinet_Hinge_Options.html

That's the easy part for me. Adapting the multiple spindle head to be driven by the Blum machine is the more difficult task, but one I conquer daily for other machines so...
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.