Blum Hinge Question

Greetings, What is the minimum width of a stile on a door using blum hinges. Inset doors. I am rabbeting in for a glass pane 5/16" x 5/16" deep. 3/4" thick doors. Thanks in advance, Ken
The hinge is 35mm (~1-3/8" +rch) it is usually setback from the edge of the stile by 1/8" and you would want at least that much solid wood for the other side so..... 1-5/8" min width would be my guess based on 40 face-frame cabinet doors I just helped hang.
Bob S.

It Depends On Which Hinge, there are many Hinge Configurations, If you have to0 they have one that takes a 26MM bore that is for real small frames If you any exact sizes I can Scan the specs and e-mail them to you. Good Luck, George

1 5/8" for a blum 35 MM face frame type hinge. That's absolute minimum, you may want to add another eight or so to that.
--
Mike G.
Heirloom Woods