BLOODY CAMERAS

------------------------------------- hello you lot hope you can help me i have a couple of cameras that I NO ITS ODD ? but the cable that used to feed them is 4 core = a mini coax what i mean is the strands are red black orange brown then a very small coax all in one wire the brown and orange are the supply to the ray of infa reds round the lens thats fine + - the coax must be the video signal this may sound stupid i assume the red is + and black is - but i did apply a 12 vdc regulated supply to one of the other ones exactly the same ones but it was not happy as it burn out not the orange and brown to the infa reds Now the back of my digi vid recorder the conections are as follows 4 camera outs & 4 cams in then 2 type of monitor conetions depending on what you have then alarm realays are the why do you have a cam out and a cam in because the cam out is not a 12 v dc supply they are bnc conetions also gots some other cams these are easy 12v dc into them auto infa reds at night and video out no problem with them can you get cams with in and out low voltage and seperate 12 vdc for the infa reds HELP ME AM GOING UCKING
Try some half blind dovetails.
--

-MIKE-

Or four or five wet coats of boiled linseed oil. That'l fix 'em.
Ronb
? My suggestion would be to finish grade school- particularly the part where they teach writing. Then, you could post something coherent and might elicit (that is like get) a response. My God man, did you even attend grade school?
MK

Mark M wrote:

It's a testimonial for California's Prop 19.
On Oct 11, 9:22pm, johnlishman_at_hotmail_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (JONBOY) wrote:

Goodnight Jonboy
Wet sand it.