Blast Gates

The other day I found a post about dust collectors, and in one of the responses was a link to a web site showing homemade blast gates. Well, a power surge turned off my computer while I was out, and I lost the page.........and can't find the post again. I've gone back through every post for the past month. No luck A text search of the entire group here didn't find it, either. I've very interested in this page, as I'm setting up an Oneida 2 hp cyclone dust collector for my shop. I don't know what date it was posted, or who posted it. Does anyone remember this? Even a Google search didn't find the web site. Help please! Jim
Jim Pierce wrote:

Jim, Try this site. http://billpentz.com/woodworking/cyclone/index.cfm
I built some gates similar to these and they work fine. Mine are 1/4 ply with 6" starter flanges for HVAC that my 6" duct connects to.
WoodWizzard woodwizzard at comcast . net
Here's a couple of sites:
http://mgsweb.com/woodworking/buildit/bgate/bgate.htm http://benchmark.20m.com/articles/BlastGate/blastgatebuilding.html
Check out the 1/8 inch thick, white marker board "handy panels" at Home Depot.
David Merrill

up
it
Thank you all very much. None of these is the site I saw, but they sure do help! I'm sure I can work from these ideas. Thanks again. Jim