Blast from the Past

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca says...

I see more cars than bicycles on the way to work, so it is not surprising that I see more "car accidents"--the "I see more car accidents" argument just falls flat.
And while you're just as dead if you get killed, a car hitting a bicyclist doesn't even slow the car down, but if the bicyclist makes it to the emergency room he's lucky. All accidents do not result in fatalities you know.

On Fri, 17 Jul 2015 06:10:50 -0400, "J. Clarke"

But I only go to work once a day, so it is not the accidents per person mile travelled or anything else that is relevant - only the chances of being involved in an accident on the way to or from work on the bike vs the truck.

Which is why I stated " Better chance of serious injury on the bike".
I gave up riding the Motorcycle because I demed the risk to be higher than my wife was willing to accept.