Blaisdell marking gage

Hello-

I've had one of these old marking gages for years; not sure how I even acquired it:

Any thoughts on how I might go about selling it? From a few auctions/sales I found reference to on the web, it's worth more than I had realized, and I'm not a collector, I only kept it out of curiosity.

I thought about Ebay, but I'm not sure that I'd get the same price that I might from an auction or sale more specifically targeted towards antique tool collectors.

Thanks for any suggestions, Steve.

Reply to
Steve L