Blade sharpening in San Antonio?

Anyone know of a good blade sharpening service in San Antonio?

Reply to
Steven Bliss

Steve, I get my planner blades sharpened at the Woodcraft on 281. Two blades for about $10.00. It takes up to 2 weeks to get them back though. Not a problem for me, it takes me more than that to dull up my second set. I would like to hear other options. Every time I walk into the Woodcraft, I end up spending at least $50.00. :)

-- Chris Corbett snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

San Antonio, TX

Reply to
Chris Corbett

Steven Bliss wrote in news:XFGFb.154158$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.austin.rr.com:

I was in the local cabinet shop here in Llano and asked them who they used and they gave me this address. I haven't used them yet, but they are supposed to be pretty good.

Century Saw & Tool, Inc

6704 Woodway Drive Waco, TX 76712-6198

(817) 776-5838

Reply to
Michael Burton

Woodworkers Service and Supply on North Trinity.

That is most of what they do.

Reply to
JeffW