Blade Sharpening

I have a Freud carbide table saw blade that I think needs sharpened. Whats the best way to take care of it? Is there a local place here in Dallas that anyone knows of? Or do I have to mail it off somewhere? If so, do I call them first and get a shipping form? Or how does that work? Surely I dont just mail it to them with a note saying it needs sharpened.
Add pictures here
βœ–
There should have been a number with the blade , to call for shipping instructions, but it usually is that simple , carton up blade and ship.
Ken
Add pictures here
βœ–

Piranah,
IF you cannot find some one local -- try this link -- last two I sent took about 10 days to get back. Instructions are on the web site
http://lib1.store.vip.sc5.yahoo.com/lib/forrestman/carbide-sharpening.html
Cheers
Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Piranah) wrote in

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_epq=sharpening%20service&as_oq Ϊllas%20 DFW&safe=off&ie=UTF-8&as_ugroup=rec.woodworking&lr=&num &hl=en
Watch the wrap.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Piranah wrote:

Have you tried the yellow pages?
Add pictures here
βœ–

Isn't that how the Howard Hughes fortune got started?
Add pictures here
βœ–

If you can't find a local source, Ridge Carbide Tool will do it a reasonable cost in a day or two. One of my blades came back better than new. They have a web site with pricing information. They do router bits also. www.ridgecarbidetool.com Ed
Add pictures here
βœ–
I have ben told that D&R Saw does a good job. I haven't tried them myself though.
Grant
Piranah wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–