Blade question

I am no longer a pro and am setting up a little shop in my garage. I have a table saw and my first impulse was to buy a Forrest blade. I have used them for 10 years and think they are great. I have been reading about Tenyru blades and how they perform as well. Any body have thoughts, opinions, insults? Max

Oh, that's tempting.
As for the blade, never heard of it.
igor wrote:

Seen demos, never used one personally for long time...seemed fine from what I saw.
saw a review a couple years ago, it was fine, but no better than a Freud
--
Mike

I saw them demoing at the woodshow in Atlanta this fall. They were doing some pretty cuts. I thought I saw a review in some magazine in the past 6 months that gave them a good rating.

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 01:49:57 GMT, Jim Behning

There was a review of Dado sets recently, and a Tenyru was included along with the usual suspects. It didn't stand out, according to the reviewers.

Pardon my asking, but if you have used Forrest blades successfully for 10 years why change?
Malcolm Webb
I took a chance n Forrest and discovered something great 10 years ago. I find it hard to believe in that time no one would go head with Forrest/ Tenryu blades are cheaper and if they are as good why not? max.