Black Walnut for Sale (1400 bf -- dried)

I have 1400bf of dried black walnut for sale.... see details and pictures at my personal website http://www.swbgn.com Select the category Black Walnut lumber. Email if you have any questions...... price is $2000 for the lot. Located in central New Mexico. Also have a small lot of oak for sale. see details at website. Thanks, SWBGN