black dining table

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right group to post this question. I'm looking for an expandable black or wenge dining room table. I want it to be fairly small in size - not more than 60 inches; however, when it expands I'd like it to be 90 or more inches. I would prefer a draw leaf that gets stored with a table. Also, I don't want it to be too wide. Can't seem to find it anywhere. I found the same Calligaris table at a couple of stores that would work perfectly but it's only available in beech or light cherry color. How hard would it be to paint it black by myself? What would I need to do? Or maybe someone can recommend where I can buy one. Thanks.

Reply to
CuriousToKnow