Black & Decker buys Porter Cable and Delta

Saw this news item the other day. http://www.retail-merchandiser.com/retailmerchandiser/headlines/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id 00580995
I wonder if we will now have routers that are orange, black, grey, yellow, or all of the above?
Rich

http://www.retail-merchandiser.com/retailmerchandiser/headlines/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id 00580995
Well, here's to hoping (as a swig of Jack goes down) that they don't tinker with the manufacturing of the brands for marketing sake.
From an investor's (in BDK) viewpoint, its a good deal. I don't own it, but I am getting ready to bite.
/rick.

http://www.retail-merchandiser.com/retailmerchandiser/headlines/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id 00580995
Interesting, I think B&D got ultra rich by mass junk marketing, like VW did and now owns Rolls Royce (not that VW is "junk"). I only wonder what and where the Pentair operations are in "Europe".
Alex