bit sharpening

I have been WWing for some time now, and am starting to see some serious dulling in my bits, etc. Any suggestions as to where the best places are to go to get router bits and saw blades sharpened? Whats the average cost to get them done?
Thanks! Rob
I have my saws done here, they do great work, and are very fast and honest. http://www.sharpcuttingedge.com /
Dave

I have mentioned this on another post, Call a few local woodwork shops and ask who they are using to sharpen their carbide, Unless you are in the boondocks somewhere there are reputable proffessional sharpening service's available Just make sure they are set up for carbide sharpening, If they are not and they think they can sharpen your tools stay away. That is why i say to call several woodworking shops, you will find in most areas that there is only one that most all are using, unless you are situated in a large Metro area