Biscuit Joinery with Frank Klausz

631 MB
http://alturl.com/4969x
Using skills learned from over 30 years as a professional cabinet maker, Frank Klausz brings you shop-proven advice and instruction to help you turn out handsome bookcases and cabinets using biscuit joinery. You'll see firsthand exactly how to do the work?the tools, the techniques, and timesaving tricks that can help you work efficiently. Frank takes you step-by-step from start to finish, demonstrating each process in detail.
Youll learn how to:
Plan wall units Design drawers, doors, and shelves Choose the right kind of plywood Cut sheetgoods on the tablesaw Make a simple biscuit joinery fence Use knockdown hardware Edge plywood Glue and assemble a bookcase
Merry Christmas fellow woodworkers! Enjoy!

Well, some clown has hijacked me! No doubt the THIEF. If it happens again I will take action.