Birds Eye Maple

I have approximately 3200bf of birds eye maple that I would like to sell. It is highly figured lumber, kiln dried #2 and better. I am asking $6/bf but would consider going lower if someone would be interested in buying the entire lot. If anyone is interested please let me know.
What thickness is it? I might be interested in 8/4 Jamie
Kevin wrote:

I'd be interested in some if you are within 50 miles of me. How about a hint of your location?
What thicknesses do you have? Ed
I have approximatelyy 2400 bf of 5/4 stock and 800 bf of 4/4 stock. I live in the upper pennisula of Michigan but would consider delivering. Let me know if you are still interested.