BIRD TABLE DESIGN ?

Hello everyone, I'm going to build a nice bird table for the garden and wanted something that's a bit special. Does anyone know any good websites where I can pinch a few ideas for a nice looking table? best regards Roy
What's a bird table? A feeder?
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Dave Balderstone wrote:

I did a Google search and they look like little gazebos to me. Cute!
See: http://www.distinctlybritish.com/Birdtables/birdtables.htm
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA

Ah! Bird dance floors!
I wonder where they put the D-Jay?
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:29:34 GMT, Dave Balderstone

Oof! You'll eat crow for that one, bubba.
.-. Life is short. Eat dessert first! --- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development

Ah think owl get away with it, my little chickadee. All these wood peckers are gull-ible enough. There's one pigeon around here that might think he's merlin, but even if he cloned himself a parakeeters won't be able to touch me!
Or am I just raven at this point?
Ah well, it's late.. I'll be falcon off to bed.
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"

The one with 'potty-mouth' syndrome is banned from the east side of the structure.
Only appropriate, since he _is_ a Western Blue Jay.