Bird feeder ports

I can't find these anywhere....can anyone give me a source for those little plastic (or metal) ports that fit in the tubes for bird feeders?
Certainly, there must be a DIY source somewhere.
THANKS.
mkr5000 wrote:

Cut the corner off a recessed door pull. Smooth it with a file if it's metal. PVC or copper pipe caps can also work.
You can also attach flat material across the back of the hole leaving the slit at the bottom for food access.
good ideas -- I may have to go that route. thanks.
the real deal would be nice though, if I only knew a source.

I cut up a few plastic single-serving yogurt containers for one feeder I built.
http://improve-usenet.org /