BIOSHIELD Products

Does anyone have any experience using Bioshield products? Thinking of using Primer Oil #1 and finishing wiht Hardwax #32.
Would be used on small hardwood puzzle boxes. Thanks
I have used Primer oil and Resin and Oil Finish #3-00 to finish a portion of a bed, as per a clients needs.
I thought it was nice stuff, spendy but smelled great. I am planning to use it whenever I can as it made my entire shop smell like an orchard. I don't know about durability as this was a very recent project.