Bindlestiff

Page 2 of 2
brought forth from the murky depths:

Egad! The name itself evokes terror and rebuke.

That's nigh onta 'leben hunnert Shrubby ducats, ain't it?

Uh, oh. I hear it coming. People like that drive your spirit entirely clear of your body, so there's no telling what you were doing there.

Bwahahaha! He make joke. (Taking him at his quack.)

Are you holding your breath?

Indubitably, my dear Tawm.
We're just glad you didn't take that blade and send it home with Bindlestiff. He might not have made it all the way there with it stuck through his temple.
P.S: Good story.
.-. Better Living Through Denial --- http://www.diversify.com Wondrous Website Design
scribbled:

<snip of another great story>
Tom, this is a pain. You realise that now I have to wait until your post shows up on Google, find the reference, copy the URL, code another line in the humour (humor, Keith) page, test it, fix the typos, test it again, fix it again & upload it.
And then, I've gotta do the same thing for Baglio's latest offering. Sheesh.

            :<(
Thomas J. Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.) (Real Email is tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet) http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /

OR
You could just let them fade into obscure history....

"Do you hear, let them be well used; for they are the abstract and brief chronicles of the time."
        (Hamlet - Act II, Scene II)
Thomas J. Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.) (Real Email is tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet) http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /