Bindlestiff

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 19:01:25 -0500, Tom Watson scribbled:

Tom, this is a pain. You realise that now I have to wait until your post shows up on Google, find the reference, copy the URL, code another line in the humour (humor, Keith) page, test it, fix the typos, test it again, fix it again & upload it.

And then, I've gotta do the same thing for Baglio's latest offering. Sheesh.

Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address

Luigi Zanasi

Pink Flamingos, the ones with "THIS SIDE TOWARDS ENEMY" stenciled on one side.

Reply to
Andy

:
Reply to
Tom Watson

You could just let them fade into obscure history....

Reply to
Myxylplyk

"Do you hear, let them be well used; for they are the abstract and brief chronicles of the time."

(Hamlet - Act II, Scene II)

Thomas J. Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.) (Real Email is tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet)

Tom Watson