Bill sanding filter

See the binaries for pics Bill.

Reply to
tiredofspam

The devil made me do this:

With any of my three Festool sanders, what dust?

Granted, your solution is cheaper upfront, but so is a Bud Lite. ;)

Reply to
Swingman

It's for Bill, who is allergic to the formaldehyde glue. This would help him with that.

Also I use this for painting, finishing. It's my small unit.

The big one is a furnace blower It's a pain in the ass to move around and takes up a bit of room. So I use the small one for small jobs.

For sanding I use a down draft table. But this was built long ago and has served me well for sanding. Think of it as an air cleaner.

My sanders are connected to a vac and I get very little dust float..

Reply to
tiredofspam