Bill here's a support stand for long objects for your saw.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id w2BFEFNem5mcnQ3bUJPakFlcFE&usp=sharing
Hopefully you can see these two files. I was looking around my old magazines the other day for something. This has one deficiency, which I have an image that corrects it. On concrete which is not a level surface it won't level So you can use the small drawing to fix the side with 2 feet, below the midsection to adjust for an out of level floor. This is a nice stand,better than the fold ups... you can do the three heads, plus you can also do a large flat sheet of ply 24x24 for a nice work table... use the flanges that you can get for the pipe and they will all work well.
Other's might find it interesting.
Let me know if this doesn't work, my first use of google drive.
--
Jeff

woodchucker wrote:

It was interesting, Jeff. I do have two Harbor freight fold ups that I got for about $10 each that work well for my miter saw. I may borrow the idea in the article for an outfeed table for my table saw (which could then maybe be used for other purposes). I'm already well-invested in "Pony" pipe clamps.
By the way, FYI, when I tried to print the article, it only printed the left column of it. I don't know what this is due to and I'm not asking you to try to fix it. Just a FYI.
Bill

Bill wrote:

When I downloaded it (to save it). It saved it as a png (not readable as a pdf file--which it started as, I think). When i magnify it enough to see it, the text is totally blurred. Still, the idea is already in my mind--at least for now!
Bill

Whenever I find something I want to save that isn't already a PDF, I use PDFCreator to print it to a PDF. Works great (PDF-XCHANGE is a really nice PDF viewer).
<...>
snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Sorry I can't get the file except as a "png" (I can tell by the .pdf in the file name, that it used to be one). I regularly use PDF Creator.

I just printed it from the web page. Worked fine.
On 2/7/2014 9:55 PM, Bill wrote:

--
Jeff

woodchucker wrote:

to my (Google) drive" and then print it.
Thanks! Bill
On 2/8/2014 5:43 PM, Bill wrote:

I did it from my woodchucker account. Then when I went to my account that is my name, I was able to get to it fine, and also save it as a pdf fine. Just open and file, download
--
Jeff

woodchucker wrote:

It didn't give me the opportunity to open it until I logged in. YMMV. Thanks for providing me with the article. I've got it right on my desk. Waiting for the "spring thaw"...
Cheers, Bill
On 2/7/2014 3:27 PM, Bill wrote:

Click on open for the image, lower right. Then click on file, download.
--
Jeff

On 2/7/2014 3:27 PM, Bill wrote:

If you do use this, create a hole for the pipe that is almost exact. Also you may need to drill holes that intersect these holes and thread them so you can stiffen the connection up, to lock it in place and prevent it from swinging around. Some inserts if you don't have taps will do.
--
Jeff