Bigtime wife gloat!

What and where is the Old Saybrook tool store?.Is it the old WWW?(never been there either,but knew there was one) Thanks Keith

Reply to
keith

What and where is the Old Saybrook tool store?.Is it the old WWW?(never been there either,but knew there was one) Thanks Keith

Reply to
keith

I believe it is now called Western Tool Supply.

Reply to
RKON

Yes, it is in the same spot that the old WWW was in. The fellow who was the manager of the old WWW store there, Wayne, is working there as is the former manager of the Norwich store, Mike. Both good guys and knowledgable. Terry

Reply to
Terry Sumner

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 22:41:46 -0400, Terry Sumner vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

What did she do with the hundred?

Reply to
Old Nick

Doe she have a sister?

Reply to
Fred the Red Shirt

Bought a bunch of plans for stuff he didn't want to build... :) Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Reply to
Prometheus