Bigtime wife gloat!

Page 2 of 2
What and where is the Old Saybrook tool store?.Is it the old WWW?(never been there either,but knew there was one) Thanks Keith
On 13 Jul 2004 06:20:08 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (keith) wrote:

Yes, it is in the same spot that the old WWW was in. The fellow who was the manager of the old WWW store there, Wayne, is working there as is the former manager of the Norwich store, Mike. Both good guys and knowledgable. Terry
What and where is the Old Saybrook tool store?.Is it the old WWW?(never been there either,but knew there was one) Thanks Keith
I believe it is now called Western Tool Supply.
http://www.westerntool.com/loc_main.asp#Connecticut
Rich

What did she do with the hundred?

Bought a bunch of plans for stuff he didn't want to build... :) Aut inveniam viam aut faciam
Doe she have a sister?
--

FF

(Or in Masschusetts, a brother?)