Big PC 362VS belt sander on clearance for $145

I went to the mall this morning to pick up a gift. I avoided Sears as usual but noticed they were having a 10% off everything sale. So I went in and had a look around. They were clearing out the PC 4x24" 362VS belt sander. $148.97 - 10% discount + 8.75% tax = $145.13. The store I went to (Woodfield in Chicago area) had one more in a box, plus the display model.

Just thought someone might be interested...

Reply to
AL