Big Iron For Sale

Please allow me a one time only FS post. I am closing down a shop, and would like to sell:
36" Tannewitz band saw 16" blade Tannewitz table saw (very HD, solid, and extremely accurate) Onsrud plunge table router (overhead) with lots of pins, collets and bits Oakley 48" horizontal edge sander - 6" x 153" belt
All this machinery is old, but well cared for and in very good working condition. Came out of a piano factory 2 years ago. All set up for three phase. Make me an offer on one or all. No reasonable offer refused. Located in MS.
This is big, industrial stuff, and I'll let it go pretty cheap. Thanks.
babygrand
remove NOSPAM and reply privately to snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net