big expensive drill bit

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item284949854&categoryA3
You could make your own bomb shelter for your house with that bit.
tecwhiz wrote:

House ? You could make a bomb shelter for the local high school with that one. LOL Puff

I already had one like that. Bought the stupid thing & then found out it wouldn't fit in my Delta drill press. Ended up basically giving the thing away. Worst 10 mill I ever spent.
P.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item284949854&categoryA3
Does look like a proprietary bit. You didn't consider buying a different drill press ? Puff

You can find a drill to fit it here -->
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#93120564

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item284949854&categoryA3
I remember reading a few years ago about a TBM in use in Los Angeles area. They shut it down for a long holiday weekend, only to have the earth materials expand and seize the machine. I think they ended up just leaving it there.
-JBB

tecwhiz wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item284949854&categoryA3
What blows my mind is that people have actually bid on that thing! It would probably cost $50,000 just to move it.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item284949854&categoryA3
would
Did you look at the cancelled bids?.......I don't see your name in the list of bidders, what's wrong?? no application??
--
Jon Down
My eBay items currently listed: