bifold cabinet hinges??

I've been asked to do my first set (and second, third....etc).

These will be going on 3/4" thick inset doors. Openings are in the 30"x30" range, door materials will be a maple frame with 1/4" beaded mdf panels, maybe 10# a set?. The outer hinges will be Amerock full- or partial-wraps.

Who carries a good hinge? Lee Valleys: ?

--Eric

Reply to
Eric Ryder

nospambob