Biesmeyer Crosscut Sled

I was watching an episoid of "Freeform Furniture" and there was a crosscut sled that looked like it could be a Biesmeyer. Does anyone have knowledge who made this or know who in fact makes this.
You can see this at
http://www.diynet.com/diy/ww_other/article/0,2049,DIY_14443_4315199_02,00.html
sdppm wrote:

product. did you check their website?
Dave

I had to watch the show two times to realize there were tools.

Yes indeed..
Too bad she only makes Walmart furniture. Although the CD rack was pretty decent concept, I just could get over the iKea looks.
Alan
<<I had to watch the show two times to realize there were tools. >>
There are tools?
Lee

Yes, it was made by Biesemeyer. It appears it no longer is or at least I couldn't find it on their website, where it used to be.
I know it used to be, because I stole a picture of it from there when I made the "Biesemeyer Crosscut Sled" page for the Norm's Tools section of my website. He used one a couple of times.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite