Biesmeyer Crosscut Sled

I was watching an episoid of "Freeform Furniture" and there was a crosscut sled that looked like it could be a Biesmeyer. Does anyone have knowledge who made this or know who in fact makes this.

You can see this at

sdppm

I didn't see anything about it in that link to suggest it's a Bies product. did you check their website?

Dave

Reply to
David

I had to watch the show two times to realize there were tools.

Reply to
Leon

Same here. She sure has a nice set of implants.

Reply to
Dave

Yes indeed..

Too bad she only makes Walmart furniture. Although the CD rack was pretty decent concept, I just could get over the iKea looks.

Alan

Reply to
arw01

I couldn't find it on their website, where it used to be.

I know it used to be, because I stole a picture of it from there when I made the "Biesemeyer Crosscut Sled" page for the Norm's Tools section of my website. He used one a couple of times.

Reply to
LRod

There are tools?

Lee