BETTER-LOOKING DERBY CAR

http://www.rahul.net/mcgrew/derby/looks.html
JOAT A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence. - Brander Matthews
I was wandering through and old rec.woodworking folder for my newsreader. My, but there is a lot of familiar names that we have not seen for a long time. Anyway, I started going through some of JOAT's old posts and decided to post a few that still had working links.
Here's one to save for all those in Scouting. Pinewood Derby.