Better blade for a 6 1/2" cordless circular saw?

I have been using the standard 24T Makita that came with the saw and is sticks in plywood and 2x4 lumber. Should I go with the Freud Teflon coated blade? Something better?
Thanks
-Steve
Steve W wrote:

Check out Home Depot's Ridgid brand 6 1/2" Titanium coated blade,The amount of carbide used for the teeth is generous,so seems like a good deal. Their larger blades are mfg in Italy possibly by CMT(Orange).