Best Woodworking books & DVDs ?

One person's opinion:
Amazon.com: http://xrl.us/BestWoodworking
Add pictures here
✖
I agree with the Tage Fir 3 book set. No revelations but a whole bunch of correct info about how "x" is done.
I would add Lonnie Bird's shaper book.
On Sep 28, 1:22 pm, rw

Add pictures here
✖
SonomaProducts.com wrote:

I would add The Complete Book of Power Tools both Stationary and Portable by RJ De Christoforo.
http://tinyurl.com/ycwdpsy
--
Jack
✖

And the book is also the best available on the bandsaw.
Add pictures here
✖
RWW only
On Mon, 28 Sep 2009 22:22:19 +0200, the infamous rw

Not bad. I'd go with _The Workbench Book_, and I'd add Frank Klausz' video "How to Dovetail a Drawer".
✖