Best Woodworking books & DVDs ?

One person's opinion:

Amazon.com:

rw

I agree with the Tage Fir 3 book set. No revelations but a whole bunch of correct info about how "x" is done.

I would add L> One person's opinion:

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

I would add The Complete Book of Power Tools both Stationary and Portable by RJ De Christoforo.

Jack Stein

Great DVD: "Mastering Your Bandsaw" by Mark Duginske

Reply to
informer

And the book is also the best available on the bandsaw.

Reply to
LDosser

RWW only

On Mon, 28 Sep 2009 22:22:19 +0200, the infamous rw scrawled the following:

video "How to Dovetail a Drawer".

Reply to
Larry Jaques