Best Wood Prices on Long Island!

Check out Woodpecker Hardwoods in St. James on Long Island. John over there will beat any price on hardwoods and is getting all kinds of exotics in. He's even got a 10 board foot piece of pink ivory on hand!

Kevin Morgan

You had my hopes up there for a moment. While the prices do seem cheaper than I've seen at other places here on the island, they are not cheaper than I can get via mail order including shipping. Sure, there is something to be said for picking out your boards. But I'm not quite ready to pay

20% extra for that luxury. I will have to keep the place in mind next time I need a small amount of something to finish up a project.

Chad Bender

Reply to
Chad Bender

I believe that this company offers a discount to the Long Island Woodworkers Club. Could be, then, close to a wash.

Reply to
Bill Leonhardt