Best tool purchase ever?

http://www.festool.net/mediandoweb/index.cfm?sLanguage=English&ID_O_TREE_GROUP403&ID_O_PRODUCT#541&BLATT=1&PARENT 90
Of all the tools I have (and i have alot) this is the best thing since sliced bread accurate. soft start braked stop highly accurate. If you are tired of handling 8 x 4's on a table this is the tool to buy amazing will post a few pics soon connor
--
http://www.connoraston.com

http://www.festool.net/mediandoweb/index.cfm?sLanguage=English&ID_O_TREE_GROUP403&ID_O_PRODUCT#541&BLATT=1&PARENT 90
Wood shop demos did some reviews of this saw system. They can be viewed at
http://woodshopdemos.com/men-fes.htm
Apparently there is a new saw available now that is even better than the one reviewed above.

I hitched my wagon on to those crazy Festool people some time ago..I can't wait what they will do next!
Great review and pictures thanks Only problem is I now want the router!!! . . . Jingle bells santas on his way?
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 20:38:52 -0000, Lee Michaels

--
www.connoraston.com
If I cant make it - I'll Try!
Connor Aston wrote:

http://www.festool.net/mediandoweb/index.cfm?sLanguage=English&ID_O_TREE_GROUP403&ID_O_PRODUCT#541&BLATT=1&PARENT 90

I don't have enough shop room to rip full panels so I use an old circular saw with a custom traveller and one of these:
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=1&pA707&cat=1,240,45313
Works pretty well.
Chris