Best source of free (old) ww e-books I've seen

Page 2 of 2
Larry Jaques wrote:

I mostly watch A&C with "yesterday's eyes", sort of like trying to respect one's elders. I think they have plenty to teach. On your list, I like Dunham the most--my wife does Peanut imitations!

Yes, they isn't.
-- Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark.
In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach.
The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours. -- Ayn Rand
Larry Jaques wrote:

'Course, it do appears to moi they yanked that stick in the head part of your clip from Steven Martin, the famous hyperbowling banjo player. It do indeed, don't it? Sparing his parablic hyperbolic hyperbowling head in making the s(p)lit..all glory to God, Amen.