Best source of free (old) ww e-books I've seen

A&C = ouch. Jim Carey = ouch.

3 Stooges = ouch. Chris Rock = ouch. Ben Stiller = ouch.

Old SNL skits = laugh. Jeff "I keel you!" Dunham = laugh. Redd Foxx = laugh. George Carlin = laugh until tears.

Keep your Kostello, Kid.

-- Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark.

In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach.

The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours. -- Ayn Rand

Reply to
Larry Jaques

'Course, it do appears to moi they yanked that stick in the head part of your clip from Steven Martin, the famous hyperbowling banjo player. It do indeed, don't it? Sparing his parablic hyperbolic hyperbowling head in making the s(p)lit..all glory to God, Amen.

Reply to
Bill

I mostly watch A&C with "yesterday's eyes", sort of like trying to respect one's elders. I think they have plenty to teach. On your list, I like Dunham the most--my wife does Peanut imitations!

Reply to
Bill