Best Site I have ever seen

Best Site I have ever seen http://www.dukewood.com beautiful furniture Nice craftmanship.Iam sure the furniture would look much better in real time. what do u think guys?I like the Military styles.....

Looks like crap from the Discount store.
If you like that, you should go wild over this site
http://www.io.com/~colca/body_home.html or http://www.barclaymoore.com / or http://www.thomasmoser.com/home/index.php