Best online source for tools (miter saw this time)

Can anyone recommend a good online source for woodworking tools? I am in the market for a miter saw and a small compressor for Christmas gifts at the moment.
I'm not interested in the absolute lowest possible price. A reasonable price and good service and support would be a good combination.
Thanks
--
Spam sink email address, sorry

www.northwestpowertools.com
almost always have the lowest or close to the lowest price. often have shipping specials. I've purchased several power tools from them and they always arrive well-packaged and ship quickly.
Mike
--
There are no stupid questions.
There are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

Thanks. Their prices are almost exactly the same as the local hardware stores on the Dewalt miter saws. I might get a little savings avoiding sales tax and then paying shipping.
--
Spam sink email address, sorry

Hey, then support your local store !!!!
John
Exactly. Many gripe about the Borg, but then can't wait to save a few bucks on a tool bought from an online Bigger Borg.
If your local hardware store offers reasonable service and reasonable prices spend the extra few bucks to be able to fondle the tools and now there's a place to return to for help.
P.S. Unfortunately, the best supplied hardware store in this area has begun to hire a bunch of kids. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against kids in general, but I REALLY hate ignorant help in stores.
I am so, so tired with the answer: "I don't know, but if we did, it'd probably be here" pointing at the place I've been hunting for the last 20 minutes.

Precisely what I intend to do.
--
Spam sink email address, sorry

Online equivalent of the borg... (Amazon.com product link shortened)

Very close to the exact same prices as in local hardware stores.
--
Spam sink email address, sorry

Top Spin wrote...

Depending on what you need...
www.toolking.com www.internationaltool.com www.woodworker.com
I've had good purchasing experiences with all three, and each has had the best price I found on at least one tool. No affiliation other than as a satisfied customer.
Jim
Lee Valley, Tool Crib, Grizzly, there are many.

You might want to try www.allprotools.com

eBay.com
snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net wrote:

Personally I prefer www.toolseeker.com. They track several different dealers and will list each by who offer the item and who has the lowest price.