Best modern Router table Router?

Page 2 of 2

Do you use the switch? Mine was turned to "on" the day it was hung and never touched again as I use an external switch. Maybe that would solve your problem. I would also think that Bosch would have a simple fix as it seems to be a common problem
wrote in message

Yep, unfortunately I just have the single router with the combo base ... so I pull out the motor when I use it with the plunge base.
I need to rebuild my router table and improve the dust collection. Right now the motor is under the table, and the area under the table is sealed. There is dust collection built into the fence, but any dust that gets down under the table just makes a mess (and gets into the switch).