Best Miter Gauge?

Page 3 of 3
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 23:29:22 -0500, Patriarch

There's GOT to be a good set of plans out there to build your own miter gauge.
I built my own tenon jig from scrap wood and <$20 of hardware. It even has a fine adjustment on it. I've been using mine for many years and it works great. ShopNotes.
SWDeveloper wrote:
> There's GOT to be a good set of plans out there to build your own > miter gauge.
A sled and a couple of battens does the job for me for other than 45 degrees.
Have a dedicated sled for 45 cuts.
Lew