Best joint for medicine cabinet doors?

I've had to build a custom medicine chest for a bathroom. Question is, what joint should I use for the twin doors?
2 1/2" frame around the opening, which is roughly 24"h and 28"w by 3 1/2" deep. Back will be 1/4" prefinished beadboard. 2 doors - 1 1/4 x 3/4 stock - approx 24" by 14". Doors will be mirrored. Chest will be painted.
Thru mortise and tenon? Dowel? Biscuit (I only have standard biscuit machine). Mitered? House is circa 1850, bathroom is circa 1925.
My concern is warpage - material is pine.
Thanks for ideas.

machine)
You need your stock width to be about 2 1/4" wide minimum for a number "0" biscuit, so biscuits aren't and option with this size door.
--
Rumpty

warpage is not related to jointery.
pine can be anything from impossible to keep from warping to exquisitely stable. if you're talking about borg pineywood good luck...