Best Inexpensive Table Saw

Page 2 of 2
On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 10:03:36 -0400, "Scott Burright"

I've got a 6" Rigid jointer, with extra knives. All knives have been recently professionally sharpened, to a point better than new!
$275 OBO in CT. This jointer is $390-400 + $30 for the spare knives, new.
I bought a DJ-20, otherwise, I was very happy with the Rigid.
Barry