Best Furniture Site

I like the site

very much best furniture site i have ever seen.I belive it would be much much better to see in real time rather in web pages.I like the military stye.But is there any good site which sell good hand made solid Rosewood funiture like this in U S as well.Because i want have a look on the furniture actually before bying it.I belive this site
belongs to united kingdom.

Reply to
steve

If you can afford solid rosewood furniture, your wallet weight must buckle your knees.

Reply to
Charlie Self

Although this site is in Texas, you might enjoy looking here also.

Leon

On 13 Sep 2005 06:36:40 -0700, "Charlie Self" scribbled:

There's rosewood and there's other stuff called rosewood. That site has bedsteads that are not priced out of sight at about £2,500. I once walked into a furniture store in Vancouver's Chinatown. Almost everything was labeled "rosewood". Although the furniture was not cheap (e.g. Ethan Allen type prices), I'm pretty sure it did not come from Dalbergia species. Neat stuff in the store, mostly coming from China and all joints were mitred.

Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address

Luigi Zanasi

of his home, which is above his shop. Maple floors (scrounged from a gym floor), coffered ceiling with graduated width strips of cedar, wider at the walls, thinner in the center, cherry 6 and

9 light upper kitchen cabinets, flat panel bottom cabinets, all drawers dovetailed. Most of the furniture is his early works.

Nice to know there are folks who do what they love to do and make a living at it.

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b

If that stuff's genuine (i.e. really is made in the UK, and really is made from decent timber, even if it's not a dalbergia) then those are some very keen prices for that quality of work. I really like the breakfront cabinet for £2500

Reply to
Andy Dingley