Best Furniture Site

I like the site www.dukewood.co.uk very much best furniture site i have ever seen.I belive it would be much much better to see in real time rather in web pages.I like the military stye.But is there any good site which sell good hand made solid Rosewood funiture like this in U S as well.Because i want have a look on the furniture actually before bying it.I belive this site <a href="www.dukewood.co.uk">www.dukewood.co.uk</a> belongs to united kingdom.
steve wrote:

If you can afford solid rosewood furniture, your wallet weight must buckle your knees.
scribbled:

There's rosewood and there's other stuff called rosewood. That site has bedsteads that are not priced out of sight at about 2,500. I once walked into a furniture store in Vancouver's Chinatown. Almost everything was labeled "rosewood". Although the furniture was not cheap (e.g. Ethan Allen type prices), I'm pretty sure it did not come from Dalbergia species. Neat stuff in the store, mostly coming from China and all joints were mitred.
Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Woodworking

Although this site is in Texas, you might enjoy looking here also.
http://www.io.com/~colca/body_home.html
Leon wrote:

I'll second that recomendation. Pity Michael didn't put up pics of his home, which is above his shop. Maple floors (scrounged from a gym floor), coffered ceiling with graduated width strips of cedar, wider at the walls, thinner in the center, cherry 6 and 9 light upper kitchen cabinets, flat panel bottom cabinets, all drawers dovetailed. Most of the furniture is his early works.
Nice to know there are folks who do what they love to do and make a living at it.
charlie b

If that stuff's genuine (i.e. really is made in the UK, and really is made from decent timber, even if it's not a dalbergia) then those are some very keen prices for that quality of work. I really like the breakfront cabinet for 2500