Best face shield?

It's time to replace my old cheapie clunky full face shield.
Looking for recommendations for a comfortable, durable shield.
Some I see have an anti-fog coating. Do these work? Mine tends to fog (and then my eyeglasses fog) when I am working hard.
Needs to be compatible with hearing protection muffs and I'd like to be able to replace the clear part when it gets scratched and dinged up.
I'd appreciate suggestions and recommendations. Tell me your favorite and what you like and don't like about it.
TIA,
Paul F.
I've used one of these from Grainger.
http://tinyurl.com/p9oxlx
Lew

I use Lee Valley's old one. Being Acrylic/plexiglas, it does scratch. It does fog up when I use it while shredding compost outside at 0 to 10 degrees Celsius.
After being diagnosed with mild emphysema, I also bought the Triton face-shield/respirator, but I haven't used it yet and I understand Triton's Australian parent co. went bankrupt.
Luigi