best deals on 93.5 band saw blades?

I need to get some 93.5 band saw blades for cutting some fiberglass composite parts I'm making. So I need fine tooth metal cutting type blades. I want from 3/16" to 1/2". Any suggestions here on where I might get them for a good price? I'll be cutting mostly thin fiberglass, right around 1/8", and only a tad with carbon fiber in them.

Timberwolf blades direct from Suffolk Machine. Phone number is on their web page.

you don't want a bunch of teeth at a typical bandsaws speed or you will melt or burn the fiberglass. I really like Bandcraft 18005821328 his prices are about the best I have ever found for starrett blades.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
18005821328 his prices are about the best I have ever

Steve, Do they have a website?