best compound miter saw?

Page 2 of 2

On 30 Oct 2005 09:57:33 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@lopezislandpharmacy.com wrote:

I have the Bosch 12" dual-bevel SCMS - about $500 last year on amazon. It's by far the best stationary took in the shop. highly recommened. Looks like it comes with laser now.
nigel
Hitachi 8" or 10" sliding compound is in my opinion the best on the market. I use one professionally and they are in the 600$ range, also the factory blade is very good and stays sharp for along time.
Elmo Sr.