Best benchtop table saw for small shop

Page 2 of 2
I started out 3 - 4 years ago using a Delta 36-540C bench top saw. It was all that I expected and what has been said here. But, I do not have any room to use a table saw in my small shed/shop. All my WW must be done outside, so portability is a prime factor as is a small storage foot print.
This summer the old POS packed it in. I searched around and decided on the Craftsman Job Site Saw, model 137.27138. It got a pretty good reveiw in one of the magazines and it was on sale at Sears at the time. The original blade leaves a lot to be desired and I replaced it with a Freud LU 82 combo blade that performs very well. Doesn't quite leave a glue line finish but close.
I have had a 3/4" dado stack on the saw and it worked well in western red cedar. I don't know how it would work in white oak (but I might find out next year).
All in all this saw works very well. Just like Jay's experience with the Dewalt DW 744 the Craftsman was almost dead on out of the box.